It’s a fresh new year! To warm up into the year, we explained in more details how you can transfer existing portfolio investments to Go & Grow, tips to help you invest better this year and an opportunity to become a part of Bondora’s superheroes. Dive in below for the full gist.
Can I transfer my existing Bondora investment portfolio to Go & Grow? – Bondora
Do you have other Bondora investments that you want to transfer to Go & Grow? Well, if you meet the requirements, you might be able to do it with just 4 clicks.
Keep watching to find out if you meet the requirements.
Qualifying investors may have the option to transfer their existing Bondora investment portfolio to Go & Grow. Bondora will make an offer on the Claims that meet the requirements, and only these claims can be added to your Go & Grow account. The rest will remain in your other Bondora portfolio:
- If you’ve sold 25% or more of the Claims acquired by using Portfolio Manager, only the Claims that are in good standing (meaning the Borrower is not behind on payments) will be added to your Go & Grow account.
- If you’ve sold less than 25% of the Claims using Portfolio Manager, the entire portfolio will be added to your Go & Grow account, regardless of whether the Claims’ are in good standing or not.
You can review these terms on the Investments tab on your dashboard.
If you qualify, follow these 4 steps to transfer your existing Bondora investments to Go & Grow:
- Click on the Investments tab on your dashboard
- Click on the blue Add your existing Bondora investments to the Go & Grow account button
- If we can*, Bondora will provide you with an offer to liquidate your existing portfolio based on the current portfolio value. It may be at a lower amount.
- Once you have reviewed the offer, click the Accept Offer button to add your existing investments to your Go & Grow account. After you accept this offer, it cannot be reversed.
Top 5 tips for investing in 2021 – Bondora
If you want to make 2021 the year that you reach your investing goals, you need to watch this video. We’ve put together our top 5 tips to make investing easy and effective. So, without any delay, let’s dive into it!
1. Don’t delay – The right time to invest is right now. A year from now you’ll be glad that you started today.
2. Start small – It doesn’t matter how little you invest, what matters is that you’re taking the steps to build the financial future of your dreams.
3. Create a plan – We all know the saying ‘failing to plan is planning to fail’, and it’s the same when it comes to investing. Create a plan, so you can work towards your goals and keep track of your progress. That way, you can have a clear path to financial success.
4. Diversify, Diversify and Diversify – We can’t say this enough. Don’t put all your eggs into one basket. Choose various investment options, so you can mitigate risks better. That way, if one of your investments struggle, the others can make up for any possible losses.
5. Do more research – Read articles, watch videos, and listen to podcasts or money-savvy influencers and friends to educate yourself in 2021, so you can make better decisions for your financial future.
And that’s our top 5 tips for investing in 2021. We could carry on and give you more tips, but we think these are important ones you should keep in mind when investing this year.
Join our team of superheros! – Bondora
Are you looking for a new job, or want to come work at Bondora? Then you’re in luck! Because we’ve recently launched our Bondora careers page, and it’s the coolest thing to happen this year.
Okay, okay, this year is only two weeks old, but we think you’ll agree once you’ve checked it out.
Go have a look at www.bondora.group/careers and see if we have your dream job. Or perhaps you know someone who’d be perfect for one of the job postings. What are you waiting for? Check out the site and see which awesome positions are available.
Remember to give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed the videos, and subscribe to our channel, so you can be the first to see new videos.