Bondora is taking over the world (in a good way, of course!) We want to help more people be able to build better financial futures. So, we need exceptional analytical thinkers with the ability to help set up Bondora in new countries.
If you have previously managed an expansion into new markets, know how to navigate local laws, set up processes according to compliance requirements, and experience in the consumer lending industry, then we want you!
The job in a nutshell:
As a Country Manager, you will help set up our online services to The Netherlands & Denmark, or Slovakia & Slovenia, while juggling local regulations, banking monopolies, and various data infrastructures. You will take ownership of the following:
- Managing the creation, set up, and testing of the minimum viable product (MVP), local website, and localization.
- Operational targets and the plan for the first 6 months.
- Setting up compliance regulations in the different markets (Netherlands & Denmark; Slovenia and Slovakia).
- Operations and support setup within the team.
- Initial integrations (Credit Bureaus, Banks, Collection companies, call centers, local marketing partners, and other relevant partners).
- Creating the marketing plan (Google Ads, partnerships, PR).
- Initial risk & pricing policies (interest rate(s), loan durations, income and affordability rules, loan limits, hard rejection rules, etc.).
Sounds exciting? Then ask yourself the following questions:
Do you have experience in Consumer Lending, FinTech, or similar industries in Slovakia/The Netherlands/Denmark/Slovenia?
Are you fluent in English and a native-level speaker of either Slovenian, Slovak, Dutch, or Danish?
Do you have exceptional analytical skills for making decisions based on data?
Are you independent in making decisions and taking action?
Do you have excellent communication and organizational skills?
If you answered YES to these questions, then you could be our ideal candidate! Apply today: https://www.bondora.group/careers/joboffers/
Just like you, Bondora benefits are the best in the business
Bondora prioritizes work-life balance, and we mean it when we say it:
- You can expect a generous vacation policy,
- office lunches every day,
- flexible working hours,
- fun team events,
- and market-leading salaries.
🚀This position is available and is open to remote or office workers. Plus, you will travel for the job and could live in Estonia for up to one year!
At Bondora, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your horizons and build something meaningful. If you’re ready for the next big step in your career, we want you to join us!