How Bondora is different
Bondora empowers communities by leveraging technology to connect investors and borrowers. Our model makes affordable, fast lending accessible for underbanked regions.
Our marketplace investor base is largely retail with over 25,000 investors from 67 countries. The transparent framework of our business has given users the confidence to invest more than 90 million euro delivering nearly 20 million euro in interest.
The result: 89% of investors earn more than 10% annually and borrowers get loans without hassle. Our marketplace lending solutions have generated returns above peer groups since 2009.
Our new team member:
- Has analytical thinking, is precise and detail oriented
- Not thrown by changes and is easy to communicate with
- Loves to build and improve systems that reduce everyday work
- Has professional experience in working with accounting software
- Has a good level of autonomy and ability to prioritize
- Is fluent in English and Estonian
- Holds a degree in finance or accounting and good knowledge of relevant law
- Work experience in a financial institution will be a plus!
The responsibilities of the Chief Accountant would be:
- Daily accounting tasks (invoices, payments, etc.)
- Collection and archiving of accounting documents
- Maintenance of the accounting database
- Data systematization for controlling functions
- Development of accounting processes
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Consolidation of Group companies
- Preparation of documentation for internal and external audits
- Review of costs and investments
- Statistics reporting
- Payroll accounting
- Tax declarations
- Preparation of annual and interim reports according to IFRS
- Preparation of reports for the Financial Supervisory Authority
Joining our team you would get:
- A chance to be a part of an international team of young professionals standing at the fore of the most powerful innovation of today: democratization of finance.
- To show your abilities and excel in an environment that supports professional growth while maintaining a casual start-up mood
- To work with a supportive and friendly team that loves team events
- All the perks and benefits that go along with working at Bondora (from additional vacation days to snack-filled kitchen and everything in between…)
Place of work is in Tallinn, Estonia. In order to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].