It was another month of growth for investments in Bondora. All told, €7,707,127 was invested on the Bondora platform in March, compared to €6,462,732 a month ago. This represents a solid 19.3% growth rate month-over-month. It’s also the highest value of investments we’ve had in 2021 thus far – indicating constant growth.
All product categories ended with higher investment totals than in February. Here are their impressive growth rates:
- Portfolio manager: +21.6%
- Portfolio Pro: +24.2%
- Go & Grow: +19.0%
- API: +44.2%
Go & Grow takes over
Overall, Go & Grow still represents the vast majority (93%) of all Bondora investments with a total of €7,144,076 invested in March. The 2nd highest investment product was Portfolio Manager at 4.5%. Portfolio Pro follows suit with 2.8% of all investments. These numbers are almost identical to February’s.
Adding money to Go & Grow
It’s clear that the overwhelming majority of Bondora investors choose Go & Grow because it’s easy to use and generates steady returns. Adding money to your Go & Grow account is fast and straightforward. It’s just how we roll! You can use bank transfers (SEPA payments) to add money to your Bondora account in a flash.
To be able to add money to your Go & Grow account, you must first add money to your Bondora Wallet through the following steps:
- Log into your Bondora dashboard
- Select the green add money button
- Use the information on the screen to make a SEPA payment to your Bondora account. Remember your unique reference number!
- Once the money is available in your Bondora Wallet, you can transfer it to Go & Grow.
Want to make things even easier? We thought so!
You can also use the Auto-transfer feature. This allows you to automatically invest any money in your Wallet into Go & Grow every month. This automated investing is just as easy to set up as every other Bondora feature. Simply:
- Go to your Go & Grow account
- Click the burger icon and enable Auto-transfers
- If you ever want to turn this feature off, navigate back to the Auto-transfer slider to disable it
Strong investment growth in March
The 19.3% growth rate in March is the biggest jump in investments on Bondora in quite some time. Go & Grow continues to perform exceptionally well and provide the most favorable outlet for Bondora investors—a trend that shows no sign of stopping.
Learn more about the different Bondora investment options here.