We need one exceptional Digi-Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to take our marketing efforts to the next level. Bondora is going through an intense growth phase and expanding our teams to match our ever-increasing goals.
We’re building products and services that will empower millions of people to build better financial futures. You can be a part of the growth journey by managing Bondora’s landing pages, website optimization, and A/B testing to maximize our conversion rates. If you’re excited about joining an awesome marketing team within a hyper-growth phase company, then read on.
Bondora is offering financial services to nearly 1 million customers across Europe. By giving people access to better services, we help them live the lives they want and reach their financial goals. We do this across 3 broad product categories:
- Retail financing – Loans (Credit cards, refinancing, etc.)
- Retail investing – Go & Grow, and personal financial management tools
- Social venture – Harpi (An online learning program to inspire teenagers to start coding.)
Our immediate goal is to convert leads into 1 million happy customers. And that’s where you come in…
What you’ll do in a nutshell:
- Develop and execute & A/B testing on Bondora landing pages
- Conceptualize how to improve analytics and optimize processes to be more profitable
- Own and organize end-to-end delivery by working closely with the marketing team, product owners, copywriters, designers, and developers to ensure campaign landing pages and websites are delivered on time
- Monitor and improve CRO reporting
- Research and implement best practices in growth processes
- Support the marketing team with landing page creation
We’re looking for:
A team player with a can-do attitude who is proactive and independent with great decision-making skills. You need to have a proven track record in digital optimization, digital marketing, or customer research/insights/psychology. You have an understanding of Google Analytics, AB testing, and research methods, as well as basic HTML knowledge. You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills and can pay attention to detail. You also like to eat lots of chocolate—see the benefits section for more info 😊
We only hire top talent, so you know you’ll work alongside equally driven and supportive colleagues. Currently, we have over 100 people in the company.
Bondora prioritizes work-life balance. You can expect a generous vacation policy, fun team events, and market-leading pay. We also love having furry friends in the office, so bring your pets to work whenever you want. There’s tasty food available, lots of chocolate, fun office equipment (a.k.a ping pong table, Fussball, gaming consoles), and so much more!
At Bondora, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your horizons and build something meaningful. If you’re up for the challenge and ready for the rewards, then we want you on board.
If you think this position is perfect for you, then apply now.