Bondora is looking for exceptional Risk managers to help scale our business, expand in different markets, maximize profitable growth, and decrease risk. If you’re excited about joining a hyper-growth phase company that will help people build better financial futures, then we want you. Find out more about the positions, our company, and the benefits below.
Bondora offers financial services to nearly 1 million customers across Europe. By giving people access to better services, we empower them to live the lives they want and help them reach their financial goals. We do this across 3 broad product categories:
- Retail financing – Loans (Credit cards, refinancing, etc.)
- Retail investing – Go & Grow, and personal financial management tools
- Social venture – Harpi (An online learning program to inspire teenagers to start coding.)
Our immediate goal is to scale our business to reach 1 million happy customers, and that’s where you come in…
We’re looking for 3 top talents to fill these positions:
To work in the risk teams, you must be a team player with a can-do attitude. You need excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, a good work ethic, and the ability to prioritize tasks. You will also need excellent SQL, finance mathematics, and Excel skills.
- Supporting and developing credit decision policy for all products.
- Performing portfolio analysis.
- Partnering with the data science team to create risk scoring models.
- Working closely with Product Owner to improve Collections & Recovery strategy.
For the Head of Country Risk Teams position, you will also need to be independent, systematic, willing, and able to make decisions. You will also need a proven track record in credit risk management.
- Managing the entire credit risk framework and loan portfolio quality together with the CRO.
- Leading and building a team of international Risk and Credit professionals.
- Proactively identifying trends in data and drawing meaningful insights about the risk performance of the portfolio.
Please click on the clickable job titles for more information on each position.
We only hire top talent, so you know you’ll work alongside equally driven colleagues. Currently, we have more than 100 people in the company, and we’re growing more every day.
Bondora prioritizes work-life balance. You can expect a generous vacation policy, fun team events, and market-leading pay. We also love having furry friends in the office, so bring your pets to work whenever you want. There’s tasty food available, lots of chocolate, fun office equipment (a.k.a. a ping pong table, foosball, gaming consoles), and so much more!
At Bondora, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your horizons and work on something meaningful. If you’re up for the challenge and ready for the rewards, then we want you on board.
If you think one of these positions is perfect for you, apply now.