This week we released an investor presentation free to download for all investors.
Here you can expect to find detailed information on many aspects of Bondora ranging from our underwriting process, risk profile, management and shareholders.
- In 2011, Bondora issued €1M of loans. 6 years later, this number stands at over €108M with over €16M paid out in interest to investors
- In 2012, Bondora became the world’s first cross-border lending marketplace when it opened the doors to investors across Europe
- Internal audits carried out by PWC and external audits by KPMG
- 58% of customers request a loan amount of €500 – €1499
- The majority of Bondora’s shares are held by founders and Private investors