Do you have other Bondora investments that you want to transfer to Go & Grow? Well, if you meet the requirements, you might be able to do it with just 4 clicks.
Keep watching to find out if you meet the requirements. And remember to give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed this video.
Qualifying investors may have the option to transfer their existing Bondora investment portfolio to Go & Grow. Bondora will make an offer on the Claims that meet the requirements, and only these claims can be added to your Go & Grow account. The rest will remain in your other Bondora portfolio:
- If you’ve sold 25% or more of the Claims acquired by using Portfolio Manager, only the Claims that are in good standing (meaning the Borrower is not behind on payments) will be added to your Go & Grow account.
- If you’ve sold less than 25% of the Claims using Portfolio Manager, the entire portfolio will be added to your Go & Grow account, regardless of whether the Claims’ are in good standing or not.
You can review these terms on the Investments tab on your dashboard.
If you qualify, follow these 4 steps to transfer your existing Bondora investments to Go & Grow:
- Click on the Investments tab on your dashboard
- Click on the blue Add your existing Bondora investments to the Go & Grow account button
- If we can*, Bondora will provide you with an offer to liquidate your existing portfolio based on the current portfolio value. It may be at a lower amount.
- Once you have reviewed the offer, click the Accept Offer button to add your existing investments to your Go & Grow account. After you accept this offer, it cannot be reversed.
Remember to subscribe to our channel, so you never miss out on new videos.
Keep investing and bye for now.