1 – Go & Grow
Throughout June, we continued to develop and improve our latest way to invest – Go & Grow.
Go & Grow works as easily as (if not easier than) traditional investment methods whilst giving you an impressive return of 6.75%* p. a. You simply add money to the account, then you can view and track your return on a daily basis. What’s more, there is no minimum term to hold your investment—meaning you can liquidate your account with ease. Here are some of the best advantages of Go & Grow:
- Fast liquidity – You can cash out your investment with minimal effort
- Create a goal – Enter your starting capital amount, the amount you plan to invest monthly, and the duration of time for which you plan to invest. We then combine this with our offered rate of return to give you the “potential gain” figure.
- Risk – Lower risk than our existing products, achieved via a diversified portfolio of investments backed by advanced and reliable technology.
- 6.75%* p.a. – The net return is up to 6.75%* p.a. and Bondora has no claim on any returns generated above this—instead, they will be reinvested and added to reserves in order to ensure the continuous net return of 6.75%* p.a. and to support faster liquidity for investors
- Add authorized users – Go & Grow is unique to our other services, as you can now invest in cooperation with your friends and family members. Together, you can invest for that holiday to Fiji you have been dreaming about, for your children’s future university fees, or toward a new home
- Transfer your existing investment portfolio – Receive an offer from Bondora to liquidate your existing portfolio based on the current portfolio value. This can be extremely useful for those who want to keep a liquid investment portfolio whilst still earning impressive returns.
2 – Improvements to the Bondora blog
Due to increased popularity on the Bondora blog, we have improved the layout to be more user-friendly. Now, you can find all of your favourite blog topics by categories such as Finance tips, Collection and Recovery, Investor Stories and more.
You can check it out here today.
3 – New support site
The number of investors continues to increase month-on-month at Bondora, now standing at approximately 37,000. In an effort to make sure your experience is quick and seamless, we’re making some updates to our support site to ensure you can find what you need to know with minimum effort – this means you’ll be able to find answers to common questions and issues without having to contact our support team.
4 – Expanded language coverage
Throughout 2018, we have been working with existing Bondora investors and translation specialists to convert the Bondora platform into 23 European languages. We will soon release this – afterwards, you can use your account in your local language with ease.
* As with any investment, your capital is at risk and the investments are not guaranteed. The yield is up to 6.75%. Before deciding to invest, please review our risk statement or consult with a financial advisor if necessary.