We are implementing some changes and updates to our public and investor data export data sets. The updates are mainly done in two areas:
- Adjusting and adding data fields to reflect better the recent changes to the business processes.
- Standardizing the data and fixing some known issues.
Changes will include:
- The second application in the series of duplicates, will use the previous application info for LoanApplicationStartedDate, ApplicationSignedHour, ApplicationSignedWeekday
- Previous duplicate application data will be excluded from the following fields: NoOfPreviousApplications, AmountOfPreviousApplications, NoOfPreviousLoans, AmountOfPreviousLoans, PreviousRepayments, PreviousEarlyRepayments.
- Data fields that show percentages (ratios, interest rates etc) will all be shown in same number format. For example, 20% will be shown as 0.20 in every data field that includes percentages.
New fields include:
- We’ll add to Investments list ScoringDate, ModelVersion, EL and Rating with same meaning as they are currently in Loan Dataset.
- CancelledWithin1Month in both Loan Dataset and Investments list will show all loans cancelled or repaid by borrowers within 1 month after issuing.
- Released funds will be put into separate row in both Portfolio Cashflow and Monthly overview.
- Loan cancellations will also be separated into 3 new columns:
- EarlyRepaidWithin14Days – repaid by borrower within 14 days
- PostFundingCancellation – loan was released after our analyses
- IdCancellation – borrower did not pass required ID checks