Bondora Investments Skyrocketed 74.9% in First Half of 2021

Market & Pricing

After topping €10 million in May, investment numbers on the Bondora platform continue to grow. This month, the total investment reached €10,817,149, representing a 6.6% growth rate. This ends off a busy first half of 2021 for Bondora investors, who increased total investment by a whopping 74.9% in the first 6 months of this year!

Bondora Investments Skyrocketed 74.9% in 2021.
Bondora Investments Skyrocketed 74.9% in 2021.

June’s growth was led by increases in all product categories:

Go & Grow had the highest growth rate, followed by Portfolio Pro and Portfolio Manager. Go & Grow increased its investment total to more than €10 million for the first time in 18 months! We’re very excited about this milestone and what it means for the future of our most popular investment product.

Investment by product – June 2021
Investment by product – June 2021

Investment by product

Once again, investors on Bondora allocated capital at a similar ratio to the previous month. Investors continue to overwhelmingly utilize Go & Grow, accounting for 93% of the platform’s investment. The remaining 3 methods combine to account for 7% of all monthly investments in June.

June investment by product
June investment by product.

May investment by product.
May investment by product.

Adding money to Bondora and Go & Grow

For new users to the Bondora platform—or those who need a refresher—here’s how to easily add money to your Bondora account and Go & Grow. It only takes a few simple steps:

  1. Log in and click on the green Add Money button on the left side of your Bondora homepage.
  2. On the next screen, you will see the payment details you need to make a lightning-fast SEPA bank transfer. Make sure to include your Go & Grow reference number, so the money can go to your Go & Grow account directly.
  3. Alternatively, if you already have money on your Bondora account, you can transfer it from Wallet to your Go & Grow.
  4. To make it even easier, you can enable Auto-transfers to allow funds to be automatically moved from your main Bondora account to Go & Grow.

It’s that easy!

Still growing strong

Did you think Bondora investments would stop growing after topping €10 million in May? This month brought another 6.6% growth to add to Bondora’s already impressive investment figures for 2021. Investors still prefer Go & Grow as much as they did in previous months, with 93% of all platform investments being made through the product.

Learn more about the different Bondora investment options here.