Let’s have a look at the monthly results for loan recoveries at Bondora.
- Estonia experienced a small increase in recoveries reaching 69% compared to 67% last month. This marks a continued upward trend which started in Q3 of 2015.
- Finland saw a modest decline in recoveries hitting 72% compared to 83% seen last month. However, the performance for the month is the second highest for the country in the last three consecutive quarters.
- Many of the figures say more about the strength of recoveries in September rather than weakness in October. Spain also dipped with 118% compared to 133%. Slovakia, while still very strong reached 429% compared to 548% last month.
- All countries showed a significant increase in recoveries compared to the previous quarter totals for 2016.
PRINCIPAL RECOVERY RATES ACROSS MARKETS
Recoveries in each country for the month represent, at minimum, 2/3 value of the principal. Investors in Spain and Slovakia have experienced greater than 100% principal recovery for two consecutive months. Our increasingly robust litigation efforts in Spain are showing results as the 118% recovery is a dramatic improvement over just 30% for the same quarter in 2015. The data in the table below is as of 08.11.2016.
|Quarter||2014 Q1||2014 Q2||2014 Q3||2014 Q4||2015 Q1||2015 Q2||2015 Q3||2015 Q4||2016 Q1||2016 Q2|
You can find additional related information about the recovery process from these articles:
- How are recovery rates measured?
- Why don’t you calculate the recovery rate on the principal balance?