Hi there, I’m Temiloluwa from Bondora’s Investor Relations team. Every month, we round up all the most-asked questions we received from investors in one blog post. You can find all the answers to these top questions right here. It’s just another way we provide first-class customer service. Let’s go through the top 5 questions we received from our investors this month:
1. Go & Grow: “The ‘Transfer to Wallet’ option is no longer available on the Go & Grow menu. How do I withdraw to my bank account?”
The ‘Transfer to Wallet’ option was recently moved to the Withdraw page. Here, you can now transfer money from Go & Grow directly to your bank account! You no longer need to withdraw to your Wallet first. Alternatively, you can transfer money to your Wallet if you wish to invest using one of our other products.
2. Account verification: “I’m trying to complete the KYC Questionnaire, but I’m unsure of a term. What does PEP mean?”
A politically exposed person (PEP) is an individual who has a high-ranking political position or has been assigned a prominent public function, as well as qualifying relatives or close business associates. If this does not apply to you, you can select ‘No’ on the form. If it does, ensure to include an explanation of how you are a PEP.
3. Payments: “Where should I enter the reference text when making a payment?”
The section where you should enter the reference text may vary from bank to bank, but the field is usually labeled ‘Reference’ or ‘Payment Description.’ If you are still unsure of where to enter it, please contact your bank directly.
4. Account: “There was a typo in the email address entered to create an account, and now I can’t log in. How can I change it?”
Please contact the support team by completing the form found here. Enter your correct email address in the email field, and include the incorrect email address used in your message. An Investor Relations Associate will update the email address on the account to complete your registration.
5. Bondora: “I’m interested in joining Bondora. Where can I view the open positions?”
We’re excited to hear that you are interested in joining us! You can view our open roles on our careers page. If you’re driven, talented, and want to change the world, apply to one of our open positions today.
And that’s it for this month! We hope we’ve answered all your questions. If you have other Bondora questions, you can easily find the answers on our online support site.