WEEKLY SUMMARY FROM BONDORA
Bondora Portfolio Performance – September 2016
In this post we bring you the monthly portfolio performance overview.
- Country level performance continues to be positive and grow across all 3 countries.
- All countries and loan grades are yielding above 10%.
- Estonia sees steady and growing rates across credit grades. What this means is that the higher rate credit grades like E, F, and HR have a strong repayment history. Their rates overall stay higher than the lower rate grades like A and B due to lack of defaults.
- Spain is exceeding targeted rates across the board.
- Finland has double digit interest rates across all grades.
Weekly industry news roundup
Here we looked at the UK for a new platform launch, a raid of 2 platforms in China, and better regulatory clarity in India. Bondora gets mentioned in a Crowdfund Insider article about participating in creating a „Crowdfunding Best Practices“ for Estonias market. Bondora also gets a comment in CrowdfundingHubs „Alternative Finance Maturity Index“ report which you can get from the blog post.
Tracking your investments in Cash Flow
Here we look at the Cash Flow Statement. In Cash Flow page you can use simple or more advanced techniques to view the data by many different criterias and data points to get current and historical returns on your investments. We also provide an example of a basic set of columns/data points that can give you a summarized overview of your investments.
Pending Offers and Reserved Funds explained
This blog post explains the „Pending Offers“ and „Reserved Funds“ featured on Bondora’s Dashboard and their logic and role in the loan sale process. We also look at what happens to your bids if you are using the Portfolio Manager and then pause it.