We have multiple engineering teams with exceptional individuals, but there’s one piece missing from the puzzle: we need dedicated Engineering Managers to lead those teams to excellence. If you’re excited about joining a hyper-growth phase fintech that’s going to help people build better financial futures, then read on:
The job in a nutshell:
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead one of our engineering teams by bringing your technical and process management experience to achieve our company goals. You will help your team grow and be motivated and productive by using your soft power and hard power skills, both with your team and with other engineering groups and Product & Data teams. You will also be the primary Hiring Manager for the engineering group, hiring technical excellence and attitude to our company.
This is a full-time people management role, and you probably won’t have too much time to write code, even if you want to. But the ability to find improvements in the codebase and bring them to the team’s attention is a plus.
You will be perfect for this role if you have:
- More than 3 years of experience in a team lead position (people or process management).
- Written code in a professional environment at some point in your career.
- A passion for software development and working with people.
- The ability to gather and lead a team to support our growing business.
- The ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams to achieve your goals.
- General knowledge of the fintech area is a bonus.
- A get-things-done attitude.
Just like you, Bondora benefits are the best in the business
Bondora prioritizes work-life balance, and we mean it when we say it:
- You can expect a generous vacation policy,
- office lunches every day,
- flexible working hours,
- fun team events,
- and market-leading salaries.
At Bondora, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your horizons and build something meaningful. If you’re ready for the next big step in your career, we want you to join us!