Hi! If you’re already investing with Go & Grow, then you know it’s simple to use, easy to earn returns, and great for achieving your financial goals. Well, did you know that you can have up to 3 Go & Grow accounts? In this video, we’ll explore how to create more Go & Grow accounts, and why you should have more than one.
The reason why you need more than one Go & Grow account is that it makes it so much easier for you to achieve your financial goals. Let’s say you want to save up to buy a car, but you’re also putting money away for a rainy day. If you have just one Go & Grow account, you can’t clearly see how you’re progressing to each goal, and you’ll be less motivated to keep on adding your monthly contributions. But if you have separate accounts for separate achievements, you’ll be more excited to see how you get closer to your goals each month. Plus, it doesn’t cost you anything extra, so you should create more accounts today!
Now, creating up to 3 Go & Grow accounts on your profile is super easy:
- Log into your account and go to the Go & Grow tab.
- Click on the burger menu icon and select ‘Create a new Go & Grow account.’
- Then, choose the goal that you’re working towards.
- On the next page, give your Go & Grow a fitting name, choose the initial amount you’ll add, the monthly contribution, and how many years you want to invest. You can always change this at a later stage, but it’s a convenient forecast tool to see what your estimated returns will be.
- Then you just need to read and accept the terms; then, you can start working towards your next financial goal!
Remember to subscribe to our channel so you’ll never miss a video.
Keep investing, and bye for now.
*As with any investment, your capital is at risk and the investments are not guaranteed. The yield is up to 6.75%*p.a. Before deciding to invest, please review our risk statement or consult with a financial advisor if necessary.