On the hunt for an exciting new career opportunity? We’re looking for a Tech Recruiter and exceptional Engineering Team Leads to join our team of superheroes. If you’re excited about the prospect of joining a hyper-growth phase company that’s going to help people build better financial futures, then read on.
Who we’re looking for:
A Tech Recruiter and Engineering Team Leads (.NET)
Tech Recruiter: If you can spot talent from a mile away, then we want you!
We’re looking for a proactive team player with a can-do attitude who can bring in top-notch technical talent. You will need at least 3 years of experience in technical and product-related roles and a proven track record in full-cycle recruitment. You need excellent decision-making skills and the ability to work independently. You also need great written and verbal English skills and superb attention to detail.
- Spot talent by identifying cultural fits and skillsets regardless of the candidate’s salesmanship
- Understand, utilize, and expertly switch between interviewing and selection methods and practices to identify the best candidates
- Routinely, and without fail, give the hiring manager all the relevant information to make the best-calculated decision on who to hire
- Ensure the candidate experience is of high quality
- Optimize recruitment activities through metrics and data analysis
Engineering Team Lead: If you’re an experienced leader with an excellent work ethic—apply today!
We want a person who can simplify complex things and deliver maintainable code. Our focus is on creating the best experiences for our users, and so we expect a user-centric approach from you.
We want team players who are curious and driven, continuously learning, and want to become better at what they do, every day. You would be making the right choice to apply if you want to help more people make better financial decisions and build a brighter future.
And you must have excellent English written and verbal skills.
You can work in Tallinn or Tartu, but we’re open to remote work options as well.
Bondora is offering financial services to nearly 1 million customers across Europe. By giving people access to better services, we help them live the lives they want and reach their financial goals. We do this across 3 broad product categories:
- Retail financing – Loans (Credit cards, refinancing, etc.)
- Retail investing – Go & Grow, and personal financial management tools
- Social venture – Harpi (An online learning program to inspire teenagers to start coding.)
Our immediate goal is to reach 1 million happy customers and €100M net fee revenue by the end of 2023. And that’s why we need you to join our team!
Let’s talk benefits:
We actively work on keeping our employees fulfilled and happy, which means exceptional benefits.
Bondora prioritizes work-life balance. You can expect a generous vacation policy, flexible working hours, fun team events, and market-leading pay. We love having furry friends in the office, so bring your pets to work whenever you want.
We only hire top talent, so you know you’ll work alongside equally driven colleagues. Currently, we have 100+ people in the company, of which about 40 are in technical and engineering roles.
At Bondora, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your horizons and build something meaningful. If you’re up for the challenge and ready for the rewards, then we want you on board. So apply today!
Want to know more? Visit group.bondora/careers and apply today.