Hi there, I’m Temiloluwa from Bondora’s Investor Relations team. Every month, we round up all the most-asked questions we received from investors in one blog post. You can find all the answers to these top questions right here. It’s just another way we provide first-class customer service. Let’s go through the top 5 questions we received from our investors this month:
1. Taxes: “I downloaded the Go & Grow tax report and the profit realized is 0, though I earned a return. Why is the report incorrect?”
With Go & Grow, you only pay tax on the money you withdraw, which is over the total amount you paid in. So, if you’ve withdrawn less than what you invested within a given year, the profit realized will be 0. If needed, you can calculate the return earned manually using the Go & Grow statement that can be generated here.
Learn more information about how you will be taxed.
2. Support: “Can I receive help if I send a message to Bondora’s Facebook or Instagram page?”
We can answer general platform or product related questions only via our social media accounts. If you have an account related query, please contact our support team by filling out this form on our support site, and an Investor Relations Associate will assist you further.
3. Account: “Can I open a company account with Bondora?”
No, it is not possible to invest as a company. Only individuals can create a personal Bondora account.
4. Go & Grow: “I activated the Go & Grow Auto-transfer feature, but the money is still in my Wallet. How long does it take before the money is transferred?”
If your Go & Grow Auto-transfer feature is enabled, any money added to your Wallet will be transferred to Go & Grow at the end of the hour.
5. Withdrawal: “Is there a fee to withdraw from the Wallet?”
Nope! There are no withdrawal fees if you transfer money from your Wallet to your bank account. The 1€ withdrawal fee per transaction is for Go & Grow only.
And that’s it for this month! We hope we’ve answered all your questions. If you have other Bondora queries, you can easily find the answers on our online support site.