Hi there! I’m Bondora, and I’m here to help you invest like a superhero. Every month we round up all the most-asked questions we received from investors in one blog post. You can find all the answers to these top questions right here. It’s just another way we provide first-class customer service. Let’s go through the top 5 questions we received from our investors this month.
1. Payments: “I forgot to enter my unique reference number when I made a payment. Can you add the money to Go & Grow?”
We can match the payment to your account, but we can’t add it directly to Go & Grow. Once matched, the money will be available in your Wallet and you can transfer it to Go & Grow by activating the Auto-transfer feature.
You can learn more about the Auto-transfer feature here.
2. Account verification: “It’s been more than 24 hours since I uploaded my ID and it’s not verified yet. What should I do?”
If you’re waiting for more than 24 hours, it might be that we have a backlog due to weekends and holiday breaks.
All you have to do is wait another 24 hours, and if your account is still not verified, you can contact our support team by filling out this form on our online support site. Once we’ve received your completed form, we’ll sort it out as quickly as possible for you.
3. Payments: “I made a payment in a currency other than EUR (€). Will the payment reach my account?”
If you made a payment not in EUR, unfortunately, the payment will be rejected by our bank. Our functional currency is EUR, and this means we can only accept payments made in this currency.
So, to have the best experience with Bondora, please make any payments in EUR when you add money to your Bondora account.
4. Go & Grow: “The daily return received is less than what I am expecting. How is the Go & Grow return calculated?”
The daily return for the Go & Grow product is calculated using compounding return with actual days in a year (365 days). The daily return, assuming 6.75%*, is calculated as Account Value Yesterday*(1+6.75%) in the power of (1/365). You can find the live return on the Go & Grow page.
If you need additional help with the formula, we can send you a personal calculation in Excel via email.
5. Account verification: “My bank changed the IBAN for my personal account. Can you update the details in my Bondora account for me?”
We can’t change your IBAN manually, but you can confirm your new bank details by making a payment to your Bondora account. This will validate the bank account ownership. As soon as the transfer goes through, your new bank details will be saved automatically.
Read more about how to verify your bank account.
And that’s it for this month! We hope we’ve answered all your questions. If you have other Bondora questions, you can find the answers on our online support site.