Bondora Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions
1. BONDORA MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
References to “Bondora” are references to Bondora Capital OÜ, references to “you” or “your” are references to prospective customers of Bondora who becomes a User in respect of the offer and references to the “offer” are references to this Bondora Money Back Guarantee offer. Bondora reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time for any reason without notifying participants. These terms and conditions shall apply to Users who participate in the offer. By participating in the offer you agree to use the offer in the manner specified in these terms and conditions.
2. PARTICIPATION IN THE OFFER
You are able to participate in the offer if you have registered as a User through the special offer landing page generated by Bondora for this offer.
Bondora reserves the right to disqualify any participates at any time from participation in the offer if such participant does not comply with any of these terms and conditions or any other terms and conditions for other Bondora services that apply to such participant.
3. USING THE OFFER
If you participate in the offer you have a right to get a refund for the investments made through the Portal if you qualify for the offer (see section 4 of this terms and conditions). The refund price shall be calculated from the amount invested within the validity of the offer minus repayments (including principal, interest and extra interest payments) and minus any fees or costs (if applicable) made from such investments at the day of the calculation. Together with the transfer of the refund the right of ownership of the investments made during the validity of this offer are transferred from you to Bondora or to any other third person deemed by Bondora.
The refund shall be made only for all the investments (full portfolio) purchased during the validity of the offer not partially or for single investments.
The refund may be subject to verification by Bondora its sole discretion. Bondora may withhold a payment of refund for investigation if it deems fraudulent, suspicious or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You will be responsible for any tax reporting and/or payment obligations applicable in respect to refund received under this offer.
4. QUALIFYING FOR THE OFFER
In order for you to use the offer following preconditions must be fulfilled:
- you have not breached these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions for Bondora services;
- you have registered as a User through specific offer landing page and Bondora is able to track such registration;
- you have not misused or exploit the offer;
- you have made a deposit in amount equal or higher than 5 euros;
- only investments through Portfolio Manager are covered with this offer and only on condition that you have not sold any of such investments during the validity of the offer;
- you have submitted request for a refund to email@example.com within the validity of the offer e.g. within the 60 calendar days from the date of registering as a User.
Offer is valid only for one-time use for 60 days starting from the date of registering as a User and only for User who qualifies for the offer.