🌍We’re looking for our first-ever Regional Manager. And it could be you!
As we’re launching new loan markets in more countries, we need an experienced and organized individual to oversee the smooth execution of regular operations in two to three markets simultaneously.
Your focus will be to expand business volumes and enhance our value proposition while ensuring the profitability of the market. These countries are currently our priority: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Denmark, the Netherlands, and Sweden.
What you’ll do as our Regional Manager
- Achieve strategic goals to increase country-level net profitability
- Organize daily cooperation between Marketing-Risk-Product teams
- Ensure teams’ focus is on improving the markets’ performance
- Improve country-specific product offerings
- Coordinate deal and contract negotiations on Bondora’s behalf with all third parties offering services for the country we are operating in
- Compile long-term plans and financials for the country market(s)
- Be the main spokesperson to represent Bondora in the country
Essential skills for success as our Regional Manager
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience successfully leading a specific region or product line within the credit field in one of the mentioned markets
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams, fostering a collaborative, high-performance organizational culture
- Proficiency in tracking Profit and Loss (PnL) statements and compiling accurate financial forecasts and plans
- Feeling confident working in a fast-paced, quantitative, and goal-oriented environment
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in one of the native languages (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish) for market insights would be beneficial
What you can expect at Bondora
🚀 Exceptional benefits package: 5 weeks of paid vacation, private healthcare compensation, hobby grants, mental healthcare support, share options, and more!
💪 Teamwork drives success. Collaborate with supportive individuals in a dynamic and agile culture
🌱 Endless opportunities to expand your personal growth and professional skillsets.
💼 You will directly contribute to our ambitious goal of reaching €1BN in revenue by the end of 2026.
💎 We only hire the best, so you get competitive compensation reflecting your expertise and input.
🏡 Enjoy the freedom to work from home with a work-life balance that suits your needs.
🎉 Despite our growth, we maintain a startup mindset: people are prioritized over processes.
We need top talent to join our ambitious journey of helping more customers enjoy life with less money stress. If you’re experienced, dedicated, and excited about working in the fast-paced fintech industry, then we want you.
If you’re ready for the next step in your career, join us!