We’re looking for a Senior Financial Controller to join our growing financial team. We’re scaling our business to match our increasing goals and need top talent to embark on our ambitious journey of helping more customers enjoy life with less money stress.
If you’re experienced, dedicated, and excited about working in the fast-paced fintech industry, then we want you. Read on for more details and apply today:
What you’ll do as our Senior Financial Controller
- Take ownership of developing financial controlling in Bondora
- Lead our financial controlling team
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Bondora’s business and bank models
- Update the Bondora bank model according to FSA feedback and management input
- Explain the model and its findings to Bank management and the Board
- Independently conduct various analyses, carry out monthly forecast updates, and present the results and analyses to the CFO
- Plan and lead Bondora budgeting process for the next year
- Compile a 5-year financial plan for the Group, working closely with the CFO
Essential skills for success in this role
- Proven experience in financial planning and forecasting, cost-controlling, management accounting, financial analyses, credit business, and leading pan-company projects
- Strong orderliness and attention to detail to ensure accuracy in financial reporting
- Assertiveness to effectively communicate findings, ideas, and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders
- Stress tolerance to handle challenging situations and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Accountability to take ownership of financial processes and deliverables
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in relevant financial software and tools
What you can expect at Bondora
🚀 Enjoy a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package, including 5 weeks of paid vacation, private healthcare compensation, hobby grants, mental healthcare support, share options, and more!
💪 Collaborate with passionate, supportive individuals in a dynamic and agile culture that fosters creativity and innovation. We believe in the power of teamwork to drive success.
🌱 We’re constantly evolving and innovating. So, you’ll have endless opportunities (and budget) to expand your personal growth and professional skillsets.
💼 You will directly contribute to our ambitious goal of reaching €1BN in revenue by the end of 2026.
💎 We keep our headcount low and only hire the best, so you get competitive compensation reflecting your expertise and contribution.
🏡 Enjoy the freedom to work from home, ensuring a healthy work-life balance that suits your needs.
🎉 Despite our growth, we maintain a startup mindset where every voice is heard and people are prioritized over processes.
If you’re ready for the next step in your career, join us!