Hi there, I’m Kairi from Bondora’s Investor Associates’ team. We strive to give first-class customer service to our investors and to answer all your questions. Here are the top 5 questions we received from our investors this month. Let’s take a look!
Kairi has been working at Bondora since 2013. Starting as an assistant, she’s worked across several departments and now she leads our Investor Associates’ team.
1. Tax: “Where can I get my Go & Grow tax report?”
You can easily download your Go & Grow tax report from your dashboard.
- Open your Go & Grow page.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose the first option: Go & Grow tax report.
- Then, specify the time period and click Create the report.
- It will immediately generate and automatically download your report in PDF format.
2. Bank Account Verification: “Why can’t you verify my bank account with card payments?”
This is a question we get quite often. Bondora takes all the necessary precautions to keep our customers’ money and information safe. That’s why we only verify customers’ bank accounts with SEPA or TransferWise payments.
In our experience, payments from credit cards tend to be linked to fraud. So by only accepting SEPA and TransferWise payments for verification, we help to protect and secure our investor community.
3. Forecast: “How can I see my Go & Grow future growth?”
You can calculate your Go & Grow profits with our intuitive Go & Grow Forecast Tool.
Using it is quick and easy:
1. Go to your Go & Grow page
2. Click on the burger icon in the upper right corner
3. Select Forecast and there you’ll see your future profitability!
You can also play around with different amounts and time periods on the left side of the screen to see how it will affect your investment. With our Go & Grow Forecast tool, you can take a sneak-peak into your future!
4. Go & Grow goals: Does my investment goal affect my returns?
All Go & Grow accounts have a net return of up to 6.75%* p.a., no matter the investment goal selected. So whether you’ve selected Retirement, or Extra Income as your investment goal, it won’t change the returns on your investment.
It’s a feature designed to help you stay motivated—it’s easier to stick to your investment plan when you’re reminded why you started investing in the first place.
5. Young investors: I’m under 18, can I invest in Bondora?
You have to be 18 years or older to invest with Bondora. But, parents can start a Go & Grow account with their child’s future in mind.
Create a new account on your own Go & Grow account with a dedicated goal for your child so you can invest on their behalf. There, you can create a sub-account for your child and when they turn 18, they can open their own account to continue investing.
But just because you can’t open a Bondora account until you’re 18 years old, doesn’t mean you can’t learn about investing. Educate yourself, and learn as much as you can about the world of finances. Follow our blog and YouTube channel for valuable information about investing, everyday finance tips, peer-to-peer lending, and more.
And that’s it for this month! If you have any questions, please visit our online Help Centre to find all the answers to your Bondora-related questions. Follow us on our social platforms for more tips, regular updates and more. Until next time!